Ride the Rapids in California's Gold Country with Beyond Limits Adventures!
2019 Chili Bar Rafting special:
Save 44% on Weekdays! $79 per person*(reg. $134 per person)
Save 35% on Weekends! $90 per person* (reg. $134 per person)
2 easy ways to get this special rate:
- Buy a voucher You can buy your voucher and redeem it here when you decide on a date to go rafting!
You can also use our vouchers as gifts. They are good for the entire 2019 season.
- Call us at 800-234-7238 If you know the date you'd like to go rafting. You'll get the same discounted rate.
You can also check availability on our calendar!
The Chili Bar section of the South Fork American River is an excellent rafting run with many exciting class 3 rapids... a great choice for both beginner and experienced rafters. This 8 mile guided trip features wonderfully fun whitewater rapids. Its course will take you through beautiful Sierra foothill scenery, crystal clear pools and the small gold mining town of Coloma, CA. This is where James Marshall first discovered gold at Sutter's Mill in 1848 and started the California Gold Rush! The excitement comes to a head towards the end of our Chili Bar run with a popular rapid known as "Troublemaker" where you can pose for the videographers!
At the end of your trip, a "chili dog" BBQ lunch will be served at the gorgeous River Park Resort in Lotus, CA. Enjoy a cold beverage and view your exciting Go Pro videos at our River Store. At 1:30 PM, you will board the shuttle bus for a short ride back to your car.
- 8 mile Upper "Chili Bar" Section - 4 hour tour
- 10:00AM Check in located in Placerville, CA
- Professionally guided whitewater rafting trip
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Class 3 Medium level (No rafting experience required)
- Chili dog lunch and bus shuttle is included
- Cold beer and local wines available at lunch
To purchase discounted trip vouchers at our best rate please click here
2019 Water Flow Update:
Our 2018 season has ended! We project excellent rafting flows in 2019 from April until late September.
Book your trip today!
*Government River use fee of $8 per person will be charged at time of reservation. No other discounts apply. Promotional value expires 9/30/2018